Sunday, June 12, 2016

We Journey Into the Unknown

I am a tennis player, and a movie fan amongst other things. With those two things, say a tennis match, I go into watching a game on television not knowing what will be the outcome. The same goes with watching a movie. I do not know how a movie will play out, nor do I know the ending. My point is, that I still enjoy the movie, even though, and especially because I don't know what will come next. It is this unknown that is introduced into the equation that makes it all the more interesting.When we embark on the path of mental health and recovery, I don't know how it will play out. I sometimes will not know what to do, where to go, and so on. This UNKNOWN, is what makes life, or the path, so very interesting. I don't think I would have it any other way. Ask yourself, if you did know ahead of time, who won the tennis match, or how the movie ended, would you have watched and enjoyed it as much?

No comments:

Post a Comment